Used Chevrolet Engines
Remanufactured, Rebuilt and used Chevrolet Engines, Transmissions and Transfer Cases
Thank you for checking us out at. Good move on your part. Here you will find the best value for a used Chevrolet engines that you could find anywhere. We will provide you with the best engine – mileage-wise and price-wise that is available.
From our huge inventory of respected and trusted salvage yards around the country, we will give you a quote on your first call for a good used engine, with a warranty, and will provide it to you for free shipping.
Toll Free: 888-289-0651
Our company, Used-Engines, is family-owned and operated, making our overhead low and our responsiveness to your needs first-rate.
When you call and get your free quote, you will not be pressured and you are welcome to shop around after you receive the quote. You will find that we can provide the best used chevrolet engines for the lowest price and the lowest mileage.
Our great customer service makes us a pleasure to deal with. You will feel confidence in the expert giving you the quote and will feel well taken care of by our customer service.
We have an extensive inventory throughout the US and Canada of quality used engines and will choose the best one for your needs.
Our engines are tested, run, inspected, cleaned and are in optimal condition when you get one.
If you choose a rebuilt engine, you are getting one that meets OEM standards. Any part that needs rebuilding is re-machined to standard. Any part that needs replaced is fitted with a new part. You are assured of receiving the very best rebuilt engine that can be found.
No need to buy a new engine and spend thousands of dollars more. Choose a good Remanufactured, rebuilt or used chevrolet engines and you are making the wisest decision.
Toll Free: 888-289-0651
Secrets to buy Used Chevy Engines
Understand that a lower payment does not mean the same as lowering the price of the used engine. Most of the dealers of used car engines use the gimmick of lower payment in their ads just to attract the customers as it is pretty easy to get to almost any payment by reducing the interest rate and extending the terms of the loan. If you can qualify for a reduced interest rate at one price, you can certainly qualify at a lower overall price for used Chevy engine.
If you are thinking of obtaining the loan in order to buy used engine for your car then make sure that dealer is offering you appreciable warranty period on that particular product. If your loan and affordability are colliding then you can also think about extending your payment terms but that will just obligates you to pay longer, and it does nothing to reduce how much you will actually end up paying out of pocket.
Things you should not ignore…
- Do not bring your fancy car to the dealership. If the staffs see that car, they will think you are made of money. Take any old car to visit the dealers or that car for which you are searching for used Chevy engines for sale.
- But before that take your car to any trusted auto repair shop or to any renowned mechanic shop and ask them to assess your car thoroughly just to check for problems from which your car is going through.
- Also ask them which option would be suitable as per your budget and the condition of your car like replacing your old engine with new one or any significant repair will do.
- Most of the dealers might get agree to give you used Chevy engine for sale at your price but in exchange they might ask for advertising their service or store on your vehicle. So if you do not have any problem with this then you can take this deal otherwise try to negotiate over there or look for other options.
- Do not just sit back at home and completely rely on your mechanic that he will find you best possible option in used engine for you as per your budget because remember that nobody is available to do charity for you.
- If you are buying your used engine through a private party, let a mechanic look at it before buying it. If the seller objects, this is cause for real concern. The used engines may have costly issues that make it worth far less than the asking price. You should not put yourself in a situation where a surprise may arise.
- In order to land up on best possible outcome for your car then prior to negotiation, figure out what incentives are available like warranties, trade-in values, rebates and anything else that goes along with it. You will be able to haggle better if you know what they are offering before you walk into the dealership to buy your remanufactured Chevy engine.
- Always remember that you are not obligated to pay the sticker price on your used engine because on that price there is considerable margin of which you can take benefit to buy rebuilt Chevy engines.